In a world where multiple "truths" abound, Christians need to be on their guard to avoid deception by other ways of looking at the world in opposition to Christ and His Word. To be prepared is to be well informed and how other worldviews differ from Christianity. This work analyzes the main world religions, cults, and philosophical systems relating to spirituality, morality, and the meaning of life.
James P. Eckman, 122 pages, paper, ISBN 978-1-929852-47-5, Item# 1195
Table of Contents
- Postmodernism and the Need for Worldview Analysis
- Naturalism (or Secular Humanism)
- The New Age Movement
- The Jehovah's Witness, Christian Science, and Morman Worldviews
- Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, and Eastern Orthodoxy: What's the Difference?
- Christianity as a Worldview