This product is also designed to introduce new (less than one year) Bible
Institutes to ETA membership through the Bible Institute Nurture Program.
The application for this program can only be obtained in Developing a
Dynamic Bible Institute.
Table of Contents
Letter From the President of ETA
What is a Bible Institute?
Can a Bible Institute Be Called Something Else?
Six Reasons to Start a Bible Institute?
Five Things Which Should Be In Place Before You Decide to Start a Bible Institute
12 Foundational Steps to Starting a Bible Institute
What Can You Do Now to Start?
1. A Brief History of the Bible Institute Movement in America
2. Constitution and Bylaws of Anywhere Bible Institute
3. Bible Institute Survey
4. Sample Bible Institute Mission Statements
5. Sample Bible Institute Registration Form and Transcript
6. ETA Course Descriptions
7. Sample Budgets for a Bible Institute/Budget Worksheets
8. Sample Three-year Curriculum Plan for a Bible Institute/Sample Schedule
9. 25 Ways to Promote Your Bible Institute
10. Student Evaluation Form
11. Application for the Bible Institute Nurture Program
12. Sample Planning Calendar Checklist for Starting a Bible Institute
13. How to Arrange for an On-site Visit by a Representative of ETA
14. What is Accreditation?
15. Equipped to Serve Brochure
16. ETA Teacher Applications
This CD-ROM can be purchased for $54.99 at 1-800-369-8291.