There is a difference between "ethics" and "morals." Ethics do not change. Morals reflect the changing whims of culture. For the Christian, ethics must be rooted in the absolutes revealed in God's Word to inform and nurture our moral conduct. In the postmodern era, Christians must learn to think biblically and identify how we relate to culture. This book explores a synthesis, viewed through the lens of Scripture, to formulate a strategy for today.
James P. Eckman, 128 pages, paper, ISBN 978-0-910566-79-7, Item# 1108
Table of Contents
- Introduction Ethics: An Introduction
- Ethical Options for the Christian
- How Should a Christian Relate to Culture?
- Human Sexuality
- The Christian and Politics
- The Ethical Challenge war and Capital Punishment
- The Ethics of Work and Race
- The Christian, The Arts, and Entertainment
- The Christian and The Environment